Monday 18 November 2013

Hello, a little introduction

Hello lovelies, welcome to Alexandra Louise. My names Laura 'Alexandra Louise' Hague (hence the blog title) and I am new to the blogger world after a long period of deliberation on whether to give blogging a go. After discovering the world of YouTube and blogging over a couple of years ago I made it a goal of mine to start writing a blog of my own. It should not have taken me this long! I am a typical British girl who loves nothing more than fashion and beauty, so this blog will be a space where I can share all of my obsessions, latest discoveries, beauty finds and little life goings on with you all. I love to write and you could say I have a slight shopping obsession... so to combine the two sounds like the perfect way to spend my hours I would usually spend endlessly scrolling through pintrest, we heart it, instagram and any other possible social media that comes to mind.

So to tell you a little bit more about myself...
I am 16 years old and live with my mum and dad, I have no brothers or sister which surprising shocks a lot of people, I often get questions such as 'do you get lonely?' but honestly loneliness is not something I have experienced, I have an amazing family and the best little bunch of friends who keep me entertained and brighten up my day.


My beautiful friends and I (the brunette)

I live in North Yorkshire, granted not one of the most exciting places on earth, but we have some lovely places to visit and here I am surrounded by all of my family and friends, and this is where I have been brought up, so right now I'm very happy just where I am.

I have three cats, (crazy cat lady alert) and think you could come to the conclusion I'm certainly a cat person. Watch the documentary on channel 4 on the lady who has 40 cats? Well that's going to be me.

Despite being a very girly girl, I love hockey. I have played for the best part of four years of my life now and have met some of the loveliest people and have found a sport which I think I will continue to play for many years to come. Before discovering hockey I was a dancer, quite a contrast I know, but I wasn't getting what I wanted out of my dance school and decided it was time for a change of scenery. It was one of the best and worst decisions I've made. Quitting dance is one of my biggest regrets, as its something I wish I had continued, I could have been in sparkly costumes with beautiful hair and makeup dancing around the floor, instead I run around an astro turf in a gum shield and skort in the middle of winter... sounds so appealing. But seriously it's great, give it a go.

My lovely team

So for now that is me, I hope you have gotten to know me at least a little bit better from this short...ish introduction, I hope to see you again soon!


Laura xo
 
 
If there's anything you'd like to know about me, feel free to leave a comment below...

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I hope to see you around any future posts xo

      Delete
  2. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Email us:(arabfinancialcorporations@yahoo.com.sg)

    Application Form:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Email us(arabfinancialcorporations@yahoo.com.sg)

    ReplyDelete